Forget about heading to Starbucks for coffee fix and make your own caramel macchiato at home! Today I’m making one of my favorite Starbucks drinks, iced caramel macchiato..
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon vanilla syrup (20ml)
- 2 shots espresso (or 80ml strongly brewed coffee)
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon caramel sauce (20ml)
- 1 cup ice cubes, large
- 1 cup milk, cold (240ml)
- In a serving cup, add in ice, vanilla syrup, cold milk, and espresso.
- Blend until smooth.
- Finally drizzle caramel sauce on top.